2017 Season is Sold Out - Eklutna Lake UTV Tours
Our Eklutna Lake UTV Tours are SOLD OUT for the 2017 Season. Please book one of our other tours.
|"I WILL NEVER FORGET OUR ALASKA EXPERIENCE. YOU HAVE LEFT AN IMPRESSION ON ALL OF US THAT WILL ENDURE."
4 hour Guide Driven - 6 passenger UTV
Whether you have come to Alaska by cruise ship, air or RV, Alaska ATV Adventures is a perfect compliment to your Alaska vacation. Our guide driven UTV (Side by Side) Tours of the Eklutna Lake area begins just 1 hour north of Anchorage and take you into the heart of the Chugach Mountain Range. Our central location makes us the ideal pre-cruise or post-cruise tour for ships docking near Anchorage.
Eklutna State Recreation Area boasts the largest lake in the Chugach State Park, Eklutna Lake. Serenity abounds as your driver/guide takes you many backcountry miles through spectacular scenery along pristine turquoise waters. Eklutna Lake is surrounded by the Chugach Mountains, home to moose, Dall sheep, and both black and grizzly bear. It is one of the area Locals' favorite places to take visiting friends and family for a true Alaskan experience. Spend and entire day hiking and exploring the area or add a Kayak or Bike rental to your UTV Adventure!
Important Tour Notes/Policies:
1. Prices for the 4 hour guide driven tours are $155.00 per person.
2. Add a Kayak or Bike rental upon return for an additional $40.00 per person for 2 hours.
3. This protected area is open for ATVs Sunday through Wednesday only.
4. Tour times vary, please inquire.
5. There is a 2 person minimum to book one of our tours. Our UTVs hold up to 5 guests so there may be individuals from other travel parties placed in your group. Please contact us for details.
6. These tours have a limited number of departures each season. Contact us for up to date options.
6 hour Guide driven UTV and Kayak tour
For an additional $40.00 per person you can combine the four hour All Terrain Eklutna Adventure above with a two hour guided kayak tour that includes a lesson if needed. With this add-on you can view sheep on the mountainside while experiencing the tranquility of sea kayaking on the turquoise waters of glacier fed Eklutna Lake.
These tours have a limited number of departures each season. Contact us for up to date options.
|Reservation / Information Requests|
"I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUN WE HAD ON YOUR ATV TOUR. I WISH THERE WAS A WAY FOR US TO CONVEY TO OTHER TRAVELERS HOW TRULY ENJOYABLE IT WAS. BEAUTIFUL SCENERY, A WONDERFULLY ENJOYABLE RIDE, AND YOU WERE A VERY GOOD HOST. THE TRAILS WERE FUN AND EVERYTHING WAS JUST GREAT."
R. HODGIN & FRIENDS ~ INDIANA, USA & LONDON, UK
- Four hour guide driven tour
- Refreshments & snacks
- Optional two hour unguided kayak trip
- No experience necessary
- Safety gear provided
- Ideal Pre/Post Cruise tour
- Bring Your Raingear & Sunglasses
- We Ride Rain or Shine