Eklutna Lake UTV Tours
|"I WILL NEVER FORGET OUR ALASKA EXPERIENCE. YOU HAVE LEFT AN IMPRESSION ON ALL OF US THAT WILL ENDURE."
3.5 hour Guide Driven - 6 passenger UTV
Whether you have come to Alaska by cruise ship, air or RV, Alaska ATV Adventures is a perfect complement to your Alaska vacation. Our guide driven UTV (Side by Side) Tours of the Eklutna Lake area begins just 1 hour north of Anchorage and take you into the heart of the Chugach Mountain Range. Our central location makes us the ideal pre-cruise or post-cruise tour for ships docking near Anchorage.
Eklutna State Recreation Area boasts the largest lake in the Chugach State Park, Eklutna Lake. Serenity abounds as your driver/guide takes you many backcountry miles through spectacular scenery along pristine turquoise waters. Eklutna Lake is surrounded by the Chugach Mountains, home to moose, Dall sheep, and both black and grizzly bear. It is one of the area Locals' favorite places to take visiting friends and family for a true Alaskan experience. Spend an entire day hiking and exploring the area or add a Kayak or Bike rental to your UTV Adventure!
2018 Tour Departure Times & Pricing
June 25th, 2018 - August 6th, 2018
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
9:00 AM check-in*, returns to trailhead 12:30 PM
*Advance reservations are REQUIRED. There is NO cell/internet service at the location. If there are no reserved bookings there will no guide on-site.
$180.00 per passenger**
**The trip is driven by a guide. These machines hold up to 5 passengers (6 with the guide). All guests are passengers.
Tour Includes: Guided 3.5-hour guide driven excursion (including helmet fitting & safety orientation), a bottle of water and snack.
Important Tour Notes/Policies:
1. Prices for the 3.5-hour guide driven tours are $180.00 per person.
2. Add a Kayak or Bike rental upon return for an additional $40.00 per person for 2 hours.
3. Tours will depart on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only
4. Advance reservations are required. There is no cell or internet service at this location. If there are no reserved bookings there will be no guide on site.
5. There is a 3-person minimum to book one of our tours. Our UTVs hold up to 5 guests so there may be individuals from other travel parties placed in your group. Please contact us for details.
6. Guests need to provide their own outdoor gear 7. These tours have a limited number of departures each season. Contact us for up to date options.
THERE IS NO CELL/INTERNET SERVICE AT LOCATION
WE RIDE RAIN OR SHINE - Please bring appropriate outdoor gear (rain pants, raincoat, closed-toed footwear, stocking cap, gloves). We will provide the riding helmet.
Advance reservations are REQUIRED. There is NO cell/internet service at the location. If there are no reserved bookings there will no guide on-site.
RESTROOMS: There are restrooms at the trailhead for use.
"I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUN WE HAD ON YOUR ATV TOUR. I WISH THERE WAS A WAY FOR US TO CONVEY TO OTHER TRAVELERS HOW TRULY ENJOYABLE IT WAS. BEAUTIFUL SCENERY, A WONDERFULLY ENJOYABLE RIDE, AND YOU WERE A VERY GOOD HOST. THE TRAILS WERE FUN AND EVERYTHING WAS JUST GREAT."
R. HODGIN & FRIENDS ~ INDIANA, USA & LONDON, UK
- Four hour guide driven tour
- Refreshments & snacks
- Optional two hour unguided kayak trip
- No experience necessary
- Safety gear provided
- Ideal Pre/Post Cruise tour
- Bring Your Raingear & Sunglasses
- We Ride Rain or Shine